"There are many coaches on the market, but key to a great executive coach is being an exceptional visionary/strategist, having good business acumen and successful practical experiences and finding synergy between those experiences and humanity. Jane Cranston epitomizes a great executive coach!"
-Nadine Roper, National Marketing Communications Director, Senior Associate, STV Incorporated (National architecture, engineering, planning, construction management firm)
"It's a great thing to have as one's guide someone who does not flinch and is greatly caring at the same time." Read more...
-MBA, Management consultant
Coaching Programs at Executive Coach NY
1x1 COACHING PROGRAMS
"The Best of the Coaching Best" Executive Coaching Program
This is my top of the line three-month, 90 day intensive program for the executive or manager who settles for nothing but the best, is capable of real focus and is ready to drill-down for immediate, dramatic and long-lasting results to achieve true success.
"The Best of the Best Program" gives you the highest level of service and attention as well as a broad variety of methods and tools.
- The administration and interpretation of an assessment tool, such as the MBTI, chosen by me to best meet your needs and help us get a jump start.
- An in-depth profile is taken to explore your strengths, areas for opportunity, and create your personal mission statement. Career coaching and career counseling, goal setting and work life balance are important steps. Resume writing, cover letter creation, networking and social networking skills, role playing interviews and negotiating salary are included if applicable.
- Individual, one-hour, coaching meetings, 3Xs per month. Sessions occur on the telephone, in-person in my midtown, Manhattan, New York City office or a combination of the two. (I can also come to your office for an additional charge.) An hour allows us to really focus and discuss more complex situations and solutions.
- Flexible venues allow for coaching to continue even when you are traveling for business. Some clients like to come to my office because it provides the privacy and focus they cannot get in their workplace. Others prefer the time-saving advantage of telephone meetings. It is your choice.
- Action Tools (exercises and forms) for creating and monitoring your short and long-term goals. These address areas such as compensation, promotion, new or improved management and leadership skills. If you need a Job Search Toolkit (resume, bio, cover letter, etc.) we can focus on that. All of this with the goal of increasing your job satisfaction, effectiveness, and performance with a reasonable balance between your work and the rest of your life.
- Weekly check-in calls (in addition to our coaching sessions) for updates, questions or support.
- Regular e-mail contact.
- You will be sent one book or article per month to keep you abreast of relevant topics and help you focus on your goals.
- "Anytime" phone contact (OK, not in the middle of the night) — you go to the front of the line when it comes to speaking with me.
- On-site visit. For coaching clients in the metropolitan New York area I will come to your site during the three-month coaching period. This will allow me to see you on your turf and, if you choose, meet some of the other players.
- Access to my service referral program. I provide "Best of the Best Program" participants with an extensive referral base for services that will assist you in doing your job and living your life with greater ease.
"Take the Plunge" Coaching Program
You have been thinking about hiring a coach for more time than you want to admit? Friends and colleagues have had great experiences with executive coaches. You have been reading about coaching in all the business publications and, let's face it, you are intrigued. "Take the Plunge" is a short term, time-limited, 3 session coaching program that gets results, exposes you to the experience of having a coach, and reaching goals in a focused and disciplined way. This program eliminates any excuses you might have and helps you "Take the Plunge"
- Client profile. Helps you look at where you have been, where you are and where you want to be.
- One-hour, individual executive and career coaching sessions, on the telephone. Sessions occur three times per month.
- Long and short-term goals are established and a timeline for completion is created.
- Focus of each coaching session is on these specific goals.
- You "Take the Plunge" and experience the
successes executive coaching can bring.
Group Coaching Teleclasses
These are regularly scheduled one-hour, six-week teleclasses, focusing on specific topics. Groups are limited in size to allow for participation and some individual attention.
- Introduction to Executive Coaching. Get a taste of what it's like to have a coach, set goals and see progress. Benefit from the experience and support of a coach and members of the group. This is a great introduction for people who have thought about getting a coach but have been hesitant to make the move.
- The Challenges of Managing People. Everything would be fine if you just had to deal with data, the financials and technology, but now you have to manage people. Whether it is your assistant, colleagues, staff—or the most challenging—your boss, the skill of managing people is just that, a skill. Learn the fundamentals and some of the pitfalls to this essential part of career development.
- Adding Coaching to Your Services Menu. For professionals who are considering becoming or adding coaching to the services they provide. The seminar is ideal for mental health professionals, career counselors, human resource executives, and any other person looking to expand their skills and business by offering executive coaching.
New topics are offered on a regular basis.
For updates and details—Call 212-628-5280 or contact us.
As you can see, I have a variety of programs that address the challenges facing most executives. The coaching is customized to your needs yet has a structure, so you always know you are on track.
I am sure you've found the program that best suits your needs.
All coaching programs are paid for in advance in one-month (three meetings), payments. I accept most major credit cards and personal checks.
PS: Want to sample the kind of information offered in my coaching
sessions? Download the "Creating a Career Strategy" at the top of this page.