- Do you want to earn more, get the high profile position or assignments, with the better title?
- Is managing people key to your success , but you've never been taught how to manage no less lead a staff?
- Are you running into the same workplace issues again and again?
- Sometimes feel just being smart isn't enough?
- Do you have untapped potential Are ready to demonstrate it?
- Is your workplace in transition or expanding? Not sure where you stand or fit? Ill-prepared to adapt and thrive in a new environment?
- Need to up your profile, improve your internal and external networking?
- Want to be a bigger contributor and need an action plan?
- Looking for a trustworthy confidante, who is in your corner and interested in your career success, not theirs?
If you are like most of my executive coaching and career coach clients you have a great education, excellent job experience, high potential and work in top gear all of the time. However, you don't feel in charge of your career, maybe lack some essential people and organization skills and want to change your work/life trajectory. Things are going OK, but you want them to be GREAT.
Let me assure you, you are not alone. Most people spend all their time doing their job, not planning their careers, growing their network or enhancing their management, leadership and presentation skills. They get little attention from their supervisor and workloads are insane and only getting worse. You're results-driven and like setting and achieving goals but you're not sure of next steps. Working smarter, not harder, is a well-worn phrase but not the answer. You want a satisfying career and a great personal life. There is an alternative to what you are doing. You can gain the competitive edge, take charge of your job and career, get a life, make changes, and acquire the career direction you need and want. You are capable of changing those things you do (or don't) that cause you the most stress and distract you from the big picture. You know your work can be more rewarding and fulfilling and you want the recognition you deserve. You need that for yourself and your people. The question is what do you have to do?
Identify with what I am saying? Then...
I can help.
Much more information available on the site. Take a look
Jane Cranston is the President of Executive Career Coach, Inc. based in NYC Jane's coaching focuses on workplace issues and challenges, developing the management and leadership skills to address current and future needs while helping individuals and groups reach their potential. Offices in Midtown Manhattan and on the UES of NYC with clients nationwide.
PS Don't forget to sign-up for the The Competitive Edge Report and the special downloads!